About the Programme
Join a dynamic law firm in South Africa! The practice has an extremely wide client base which includes local authorities, financial institutions, developers, commercial enterprises and individuals.
- Gain practical experience in the exciting field of law
- Develop your CV to compete in the job market
- Gain valuable leadership skills
- Learn about the turbulent and interesting history of crime in South Africa
- Experience a law firm which provides a variety of different services, including: Criminal Law, Commercial Contracting, Corporate and Commercial, Employment, Environmental Law, Family, Liquor Law, Litigation, Personal Injury, Property, Public Law and Wills and Estates
|Sunday||Free Day||Free Day|
|Monday||Law Placement||Law Placement|
|Tuesday||Law Placement||Law Placement|
|Wednesday||Law Placement||Law Placement|
|Thursday||Law Placement||Law Placement|
|Friday||Law Placement||Cultural Activity|
- All project operating costs, equipment, tools and resources
- Return Bus Ticket from Cape Town or Johannesburg to Knysna
- Pick up & drop off from arrival points (George airport or Knysna bus stop)
- 24/7 emergency support
- Orientation & Training
- Accommodation in our Volunteer House
- 3 Meals a day
- Project Related Transport
- Project T-shirts
- Dedicated coordinators to assist you daily
- Project support and feedback sessions throughout your stay
- Assistance with optional activities and tours
- Assistance obtaining a local SIM Card for your phone
- Additional cultural and outdoor activities on Friday afternoons (and some evenings)
- Free, unlimited Wi-Fi and computer access in the Knysna volunteer house
- Post-project involvement, and an exclusive return volunteer discount
Challenge Level: Comfortable
You will have access to all amenities including running water, electricity. Most bankcards work at local banks (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX) and you will have access to the Internet. You will also find that you can purchase almost anything at local shops.
Recommended for those who enjoy having access to restaurants and shops as well as daily communication with friends and family at home.
You'll be in Knysna South Africa
Knysna is one of the most beautiful parts of South Africa. Stunning views, impressive mountain passes, lush green forests and white sandy beaches.
Knysna really is paradise and it’s no surprise that it has been voted South Africa’s favorite holiday town on many occasions!
*Please contact us for pricing for stays of more than 8 weeks and group bookings.