If you are a marketing student or graduate looking for some practical experience, or simply somebody with a passion for social media then this is the program for you! Join the EDGE of AFRICA team and help contribute to the success of our community and conservation projects by assisting with the promotion of our programs both locally and globally.
- Develop your marketing and social media skills while learning about the volunteer tourism industry
- Use your media skills for a good cause by helping us promote our small organisation that makes a real difference
- We also welcome photographers, bloggers and filmmakers to assist with developing fresh content.
- Experience community and conservation projects while you work
- Make your CV stand out with practical experience in the field
Work Experience Program Details:
|Sunday||Free Day||Free Day|
|Monday||Marketing & Project Work||Marketing & Project Work|
|Tuesday||Marketing & Project Work||Marketing & Project Work|
|Wednesday||Marketing & Project Work||Marketing & Project Work|
|Thursday||Marketing & Project Work||Marketing & Project Work|
|Friday||Marketing & Project Work||Cultural Activity|
Start your work abroad journey here
Ever dreamed of getting work experience in Africa? We provide safe, ethical and life-changing programmes for volunteers of all ages and walks of life.
- All project operating costs, equipment, tools and resources
- Return Bus Ticket from Cape Town or Johannesburg to Knysna
- Pick up & drop off from arrival points (George airport or Knysna bus stop)
- 24/7 emergency support
- Orientation & Training
- Accommodation in our Volunteer House
- 3 Meals a day
- Project Related Transport
- Project T-shirts
- Dedicated coordinators to assist you daily
- Project support and feedback sessions throughout your stay
- Assistance with optional activities and tours
- Assistance obtaining a local SIM Card for your phone
- Additional cultural and outdoor activities on Friday afternoons (and some evenings)
- Free, unlimited Wi-Fi and computer access in the Knysna volunteer house
- Post-project involvement, and an exclusive return volunteer discount
Challenge Level: Comfortable
You will have access to all amenities including running water, electricity. Most bankcards work at local banks (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX) and you will have access to the Internet. You will also find that you can purchase almost anything at local shops.
Recommended for those who enjoy having access to restaurants and shops as well as daily communication with friends and family at home.
Join this program from:
Cost is dependent on experience – please contact us for more details.
You'll be in Knysna South Africa
Knysna is one of the most beautiful parts of South Africa. Stunning views, impressive mountain passes, lush green forests and white sandy beaches.
Knysna really is paradise and it’s no surprise that it has been voted South Africa’s favorite holiday town on many occasions!