About the Programme
Join the EDGE of AFRICA team as a marketing intern and help us build awareness for our community outreach and wildlife conservation programs.
- Manage our social media content
- Fundraise for community and conservation projects
- Assist with developing printable resources, managing web content and developing marketing ideas.
- We also welcome photographers, bloggers and filmmakers to assist with developing fresh content.
- Gain practical experience in the exciting field of events management
- Develop your CV to compete in the job market
- Experience a variety of community and conservation programs in South Africa.
|Sunday||Free Day||Free Day|
|Monday||Marketing & Project Work||Marketing & Project Work|
|Tuesday||Marketing & Project Work||Marketing & Project Work|
|Wednesday||Marketing & Project Work||Marketing & Project Work|
|Thursday||Marketing & Project Work||Marketing & Project Work|
|Friday||Marketing & Project Work||Cultural Activity|
- All project operating costs, equipment, tools and resources
- Return Bus Ticket from Cape Town or Johannesburg to Knysna
- Pick up & drop off from arrival points (George airport or Knysna bus stop)
- 24/7 emergency support
- Orientation & Training
- Accommodation in our Volunteer House
- 3 Meals a day
- Project Related Transport
- Project T-shirts
- Dedicated coordinators to assist you daily
- Project support and feedback sessions throughout your stay
- Assistance with optional activities and tours
- Assistance obtaining a local SIM Card for your phone
- Additional cultural and outdoor activities on Friday afternoons (and some evenings)
- Free, unlimited Wi-Fi and computer access in the Knysna volunteer house
- Post-project involvement, and an exclusive return volunteer discount
Challenge Level: Comfortable
You will have access to all amenities including running water, electricity. Most bankcards work at local banks (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX) and you will have access to the Internet. You will also find that you can purchase almost anything at local shops.
Recommended for those who enjoy having access to restaurants and shops as well as daily communication with friends and family at home.
You'll be in Knysna South Africa
Knysna is one of the most beautiful parts of South Africa. Stunning views, impressive mountain passes, lush green forests and white sandy beaches.
Knysna really is paradise and it’s no surprise that it has been voted South Africa’s favorite holiday town on many occasions!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.