Win a FREE Volunteer Experience in South Africa!
Win a free volunteer experience in South Africa! All you have to do is:
Terms & Conditions of promotion
- Promotion will run from 12th June 2018 to 1st November 2018 09.00 GMT.
- Only open to participants 16 years old and above. Entrants under 18 years old will need to obtain permission from a parent/guardian
- Prize winner and recruits must adhere to our standard terms and conditions. Namely, participants must declare themselves to be in good health, have no criminal convictions, and be confident in speaking English.
- Prize (free Volunteer placement) can only be redeemed once all 5 recruits have paid for their volunteer placements in full. Volunteer placements must be paid for in full at least 30 days prior to start date of placement, as per our terms and conditions
- Prize (free Volunteer placement) can be applied to any of our Knysna based Volunteer Programs, however prize can only be applied to our Garden Route Conservation Experience if at least one of the 5 recruits joins this program.
- The prize winner’s placement must be the same duration as the placements of the recruits. In the event of the recruits participating in placements of differing durations, the duration of prize winner’s placement must not exceed the mean duration of the recruits’ placements.
- Prize must be redeemed within the period of 12th June 2018 to 15th December 2018 (i.e. all 5 of the recruits and the prize winner must complete their volunteer placement during this period. See our available arrival dates here)
- No compensation will be payable if winner is unable to make use of prize
- Participants cannot apply for more than one EDGE of AFRICA promotion during the same calendar year
- EDGE of AFRICA may, in its absolute discretion, declare an entry invalid or disqualify any entrant that tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering, or otherwise acts in a manner that is disruptive, dishonest or calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- EDGE of AFRICA assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) EDGE of AFRICA or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; or (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise)
- All of EDGE of AFRICA’s decisions in relation to all aspects of this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by EDGE of AFRICA to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The winner must consent to EDGE of AFRICA using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in promotional material in any media at any time without notification or compensation, financial or otherwise.