As a preschool teaching volunteer, give children the gift of language by assisting with our carefully planned lessons which have been created to develop crucial language skills in the youngsters of our community.
Help encourage Physical Development & Movement in children in a fun and interactive way whilst also promoting social skills such as team work and communication. You will work with children in interactive games encouraging hand-eye coordination and an active lifestyle.
Get creative with art, drama, dance and music! Through these fun and interactive activities you will also assist young learners to build on their self-awareness and communication skills.
Finally, assist with all important Maths Activities covering areas such as counting, basic problem solving, and shape recognition.
- Running lessons/activities (you may work alone with small groups when you feel confident to do so)
- Preparation for lessons/activities
- Development of educational resources to be used in activities/lessons
- Further development of project
- 873 volunteer hours contributed in 2015
- Around 600 children reached to date
Current Project Needs
- Volunteer manpower
- Development of educational resources
- Stationery and craft resources